These are the guidelines for using our website, mycomforthaven.com (referred to in this document as “the website” from here on).
The conditions are a component of our service, and by accessing the website and our service, you agree to these conditions and this agreement (from here on in this document, the user of the site will be referred to as “the user”).
The site provides a service that is largely free of charge through maintaining engaging section(s) of the website. You agree to abide by and be governed by the terms, conditions, and warnings on its users that are outlined in this document by utilising any engaging services made available herein.
WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, BREAKDOWN, MISTAKE Or INDEED ANY UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT THAT MAY HAPPEN BY UTILIZING OUR SERVICES. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES RENDERED PROVIDED BY THE SITE ARE ONLY FOR PRIVATE PURPOSES AND ARE PROVIDED ON “AS SO IS” CONDITION.
NO LIABILITY IS ASSUMED BY THE SITE, ITS OWNERS, OR CREW FOR ANY UTILIZATION MADE AND/OR GENERATED BY THE USE OF OUR SERVICES.
THE PERSON USING THE WEBSITE WILL BEAR FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ABUSE, ISSUE, OR TROUBLE THAT ARISES FROM USING OUR SERVICES AND WEBSITE. THE USER IS ENTIRELY ACCOUNTABLE for THE CONTENT OF WEBSITE AND USAGE.
ANY ACTIVITY OR USAGE THAT IS UNLAWFUL, EXPLOITATIVE, SPAM OR INFLAMMATORY IN ANY WAY IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE CONDUCTED BY USING OUR SERVICES.
1. You warrant and represent to the site that you choose not to utilise this site and/or its offers and services for any illegal or prohibited purpose as a requirement of your use of this Website as well as the engaging services offered on it.
2. This site offers several of the below engaging elements: a weblog, news update, message board, comments section, and others. By using any of them, you agree not to:
1. Disseminate or publish any improper, vulgar, disparaging, defamatory, infringement-related, inappropriate, indecent, filthy, or illegal topic, identity, content, or data.
2. Don’t upload a file which includes software or other information that is protected by intellectual property laws, privacy rights, or publicity rights until and unless you own the associated rights, manage the content, or have all required consents.
3. Post any files that are infected with viruses, misconfigured, or otherwise contain software that could impair others’ computer functionality.
4. Promote any products or services for any marketing reasons without such proprietors of the website’s express consent.
5. Make any business offers to sell products or services without the proprietors of the website’s express consent.
6. Carry out or distribute pyramid, chain, or other plans.
7. Download any file that has been uploaded by some other subscriber of a community that you know of—or should recognize be disseminated legally in that way.
8. Infringe on another person’s exclusive rights (including such of their right to privacy and freedom of the press) by defaming, abusing, stalking, or in any other way.
9. Falsify or remove any creator inferences, statutory or other notices, proprietary identities, origin labels, software sources, or other content from a file that has been submitted.
10. Prevent any other user from utilizing and benefiting from any of the communication features or services offered by the website.
3. The website is not required to keep an eye on the services offered or any other messaging or communication tools. However, the website always retains the right to modify, refuse to release, or take down any info, entirely or any part of the information, as it may be required to meet any relevant legislation, rule, legal procedures, or requests of the government concerned.
4. You understand that since user-created material, records, postings, and/or other messaging or communications networks are not secure, others may read your conversations sans your knowing. When disclosing any personal details about you or your kids, you should exercise prudence at all times. The website expressly disavows all responsibility relating to it and any occurrence taking place as a result of your involvement in any message board services, conferencing regions, news outlets, discussion groups, societies, and/or other facilities for message or communication. The website neither controls nor endorses the content, messages, or information found there. If there are administrators, forum supervisors, or hosting crew, none of them is the website’s designated spokespeople, and their opinions don’t necessarily represent the views of the website or its owners.
5. This website may contain inadvertent typing errors or factual mistakes as well as data, goods, and services. The data presented here is updated occasionally. The website is always open to updates and/or revisions. Guidance obtained through this website cannot be used to make individual, lawful, or finance-related decisions and you ought to instead get advice from a qualified professional who can provide you recommendations based on your particular needs.
6. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT, GOODS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE SUITABLE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, OR ACCURATE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND PIECES OF INFORMATION ARE OFFERED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
7. THE WEBSITE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT CONCERNING THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
8. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THE WEBSITE OR ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS SHALL BE MADE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNISHABLE, ANCILLARY, SPECIAL, OR RESULTANT DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR OBSOLESCENCE, DATA OR NET PROFIT, EMANATING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER RELATED TO
1. THE UTILITY OR EFFICIENCY OF THIS SITE,
2. WITH THE SLOWNESS OR INCAPACITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE,
3. WITH THE PROVISION OF SERVICES OR THE FAILURE TO DO SO, OR
4. FOR ANY DATA, SOFTWARE, GOODS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED VIA THIS WEBSITE, OR IN ANY OTHER WAY RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, EITHER BASED ON A CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE SITE HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POTENTIAL OF DAMAGES.
5. FOR ANY USE OF THE DATA, POSTS, RC RECORDS, OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICES CREATED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES.
9. THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO SOME OF YOU BECAUSE CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES CAN NOT BE EXEMPTED IN SOME JURISDICTIONS. Your only remedy is to stop using this website if you are unhappy with any aspect of it or any of the given terms for use.
10. The website maintains the right to amend its terms and conditions, the disclaimers with which this Web site is supplied, as well as the right to prohibit any user from accessing this Web site, any engaging services provided therein, or any section of this Web site without any notice.
11. The laws of Israel apply to this agreement. You hereby explicitly accept that the legal proceedings if any involving or pertaining in any way connected to the utilization of this website will take place in the court’s exclusive jurisdiction and venue. Any concerned jurisdiction which does not recognize the aspects of these contract terms without limitation to this very paragraph is hereby not entitled to use this website. You acknowledge and agree that, as a consequence of this agreement or your use of this Web site, there arises no joint venture agreement, any kind of partnership, employer-employee relationship or principal-agent relationship between you and the website.
The limitations on disclaimers, applicable warranty and liabilities involved which are set out above inter alia will not be deemed invalid or unenforceable because of applicable law. Instead, a legally valid provision which is enforceable by law will be substituted in the agreement which effectively fulfils the intention of the substituted terms, and the remaining portion of the agreement will remain in force.
12. All past or contemporaneous discussions and suggestions concerning this Web site, made in any mode including electronic oral and written are supplanted by the terms of this agreement, which comprises the entire contractual relationship that arises between the user and the website about this site. This printed form of the agreement is acceptable in the court of law or in proceedings conducted by administrative bodies which are on the basis of it or in relation to it to the exact corresponding level and is also affected by the constraints on the terms as applicable in other business contracts and records initially created and preserved as a printed version. The same is applicable to notices issued in electronic mode. False names of businesses, items, persons, personalities, and/or data described in this article are not meant to be a representation of any genuine person, business, item, or event. Any rights that aren’t expressly granted in this clause are reserved.
14. The lawful owners of all the logos and trademarks contained on this website are identified. The majority of the content on the website, including the comments, is protected by the copyright of the website and intellectual property rights owners.
WE ARE ALWAYS BEING SCANNED FOR FRAUD, MALWARE, SPAM, AND MISUSE. YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED ON DETECTION, YOUR DETAILS WILL BE ENTERED FOR LEGAL PURPOSES SHOULD THE NEED ARISE. USE CAUTION! You are not permitted to carry out any unlawful, harmful, or offensive activities using our service.
Please let us know if there are more queries, remarks, or recommendations by using the contact form.